New Student Registration
Don't wait until August, enroll your student now!
New enrollments for the 2020-2021 school year are being accepted by email, fax and postal mail all summer.
Enrollment process for students that are new to Legacy High School and Adams 12
- Check your address on the boundary locator to verify that your student will attend Legacy High School. You must live within our boundaries for your student to attend here.
- Complete the necessary school and district forms.
Gather the required documentation.
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's shot record
- Student's school information - Transcript or most recent report card, attendance and behavior records for 2019-2020, 504 or IEP if applicable
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of address - Current utility bill (water, cable, internet, trash, electricity, home phone), mortgage statement, homeowner/renter's insurance or purchase contract with a closing date within 90 days.
- Return the completed enrollment forms and required documentation by email, fax or postal mail.
Please contact our Registrar, Lena Fraley, if you have any questions, need more information or to request that a packet be mailed to you. Se habla español.
Phone: 720-972-6880 (Leave a message to receive a call back)
Address: Attention Admissions, 1500 E 128th Avenue, Thornton, CO 80241
*If your student attended another Adams 12 middle, high, or charter school for 2019-2020, please contact our registrar directly before completing any registration documents.