New Student Registration
Enroll your student now for the 2020-2021 school year!
Enrollment process for students that are new to Legacy High School and Adams 12
First, check your address on the boundary locator to verify that your student will attend Legacy High School. You must live within our boundaries for your student to attend here. Then complete the required district and school enrollment forms.
District Enrollment Forms
- Online Enrollment Application (Select "New Families")
Documents needed for application (upload to application)
- Student's birth certificate
- Student's shot record
- Parent/guardian photo ID
- Proof of address - Current utility bill (water, cable, internet, trash, electricity, home phone), mortgage statement, homeowner/renter's insurance or purchase contract with a closing date within 90 days.
School Enrollment Forms - Return to registrar at Legacy by email, fax or in-person by appointment
- Course Selection Form
Student's school information
- Most recent report card or transcript
- Attendance & behavior records from 2019-2020
- 504 or IEP if applicable
Please contact our Registrar, Lena Fraley, if you have any questions or need more information. Se habla español.
Phone: 720-972-6880 (Leave a message to receive a call back)
*If your student attended another Adams 12 middle, high, or charter school for 2019-2020, please contact our registrar directly before completing any registration documents.