Welcome to Legacy Athletics...Home of the Lightning!
Winter Sports Parent and Athlete Night is on Thursday November 15th, starting in the Auditorium at 6:30pm. Please ensure that all players and parents are here for this informative night.
WE HAVE A NEW SCHEDULING SYSTEM. CLICK RSHOOLTODAY TO ACCESS THE ATHLETICS CALENDAR.
WHAT IS ARBITER ATHLETE? IT IS A TRACKING SYSTEM THAT CHSAA IS USING TO HELP WITH ELIGIBILITY. THEY ARE ABLE TO TRACK HOW MANY SEMESTERS A STUDENT HAS PLAYED, IF THEY TRANSFER, AND IF THEY ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE. ALL ATHLETES TRYING OUT FOR A TEAM, MUST SET UP AN ACCOUNT, AND THEN INVITE THEIR PARENTS. IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS, PLEASE DO THIS NOW. SET UP AN ACCOUNT HERE - ARBITER ATHLETE, OR USE YOUR PHONE TO SET IT UP - To create an account on ArbiterAthlete & follow LEGACY HIGH SCHOOL from your phone, text S40870 to 69274. Text HELP to 69274 for more information. Text STOP to 69274 to opt out. Msg & Data rates may apply. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. Number of messages vary per user.
Twitter - Follow Legacy Athletics here @LHS_Lightning Athletics
Check-In Dates For All Winter Sports Are As Follows:
- November 1st - November 6th. (8:00-11:30am, 12:30-3:30pm) (There is NO late athletic check in) - please know that there may be a wait line, so plan your time accordingly.
Forms are only available at the business window beginning OCTOBER 22nd.
The Following Must Be Turned In At Athletic Check-In:
- Physical signed by a doctor-valid for one year. (If you did CAPS, you need to let us know so we can check our list). Acceptable physicals include: doctor’s signature on the authorization form, print out from doctor’s office, CAPS physical, CHSAA physical form. If you played a FALL sport, we will already have a copy of your physical - just remind us.
- CHSAA Student Eligibility and Anti-Hazing Information Form (1b)
- Emergency Information Card—Duplicate, cannot download
- If you are transferring to Legacy, you must complete and turn in CHSAA Form 9. Participation is based on approval from CHSAA.
- If you are a student attending another school but will be participating with Legacy, you need to complete CHSAA form 7.
- All Athletes must complete the ArbiterAthlete profile.
**All portions on the forms must be signed and dated by both the athlete and the parent.**
Participation Fees for the 2018-2019 school year is $150 per season; ($300 maximum per year). Private, charter, home-school, or out of district shall be charged an additional $75.00 fee.
Participation fees MUST be paid at the time of check-in. Save time and pay Athletic Fees online in advanced at payforit.net. (You must still attend athletic check-in to turn in required forms).
Absolutely NO participation is allowed (practice or competition) until Athletic Check-In is complete and fees are paid in full. Any discrepencies must be worked out with the Athletic Director only.
Information regarding camps or open gym workouts can be obtained from each head coach. Contact information may be found on the Legacy website.
Girls Basketball to host Cherokee Trail, on Tuesday February 20th at 6:30pm. View backet here.
Boys Basketball to play at Far Northeast on Wednesday February 21st at 7PM. View bracket here.
Boys Basketball - Head Coach - Connor Clay
Girls Diving - Head Coach - Mercedes Clements
Girls Swimming - Head Coach Amber Sullivan
Wrestling - Head Coach - Michael Thompson