Welcome to the Counseling department!
The Adams 12 Five Star School Counseling program supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and post-secondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The Adams 12 Five Star School Counseling program works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
Counseling Department Staff
- Carrie Kujawa, A-Con and 504 Plans A-G: (720) 972-6711
- Lisa Dietel, Coo-Go and IEP service coordinators-O'Neill, Ruvere, Ward: (720) 972-6708
- Audra Webb, Gp-Lh and 504 Plans H-O: (720) 972-6729
- Jaimie Pierce, Li-O and IEP service coordinators-Harguth, McCarthy, Sales: (720) 972-6720
- Karen Smith, P-Sm and 504 Plans P-Z: (720) 972-6728
- Tony Romano, Sn-Z and IEP service coordinators-Hoover, Kreunen, Ray, Kim: (720) 972-6731
- Janna Pavelis, Social Worker: (720) 972-6709
- Effie O'Neal, School Psychologist: (720) 972-6753
- Cheryl Martin, Secretary: (720) 972-6702
- Jan Mayer, Records Clerk: (720) 972-6712
- Lena Fraley, Registrar: (720) 972-6719