2020 Fall (Season A) Parent and Athlete Night.
In lieu of an in person Fall Sports Parent and Athlete Night, the Head Coaches of each sport approved to play in Season A will conduct their own meetings. All athletes and their parents must attend. Coaches of Cross Country, Softball, Boys Tennis and Boys Golf will meet with parents and athletes either online or in person. More information on these events will come directly from the coaches. Important information for the season will be provided. Please be forgiving with us as we navigate and interpret the new rules and guidelines.
View 2018 Fall parent night presentation below.
Fall CHSAA Schedule A sports websites:
- Boys Golf - Head Coach: Bobby Ortega - CHSAA Bulletin here
- Softball - Head Coach: Dawn Gaffin - CHSAA Bulletin here
- Boys Tennis - Head Coach: Sanh Nguyen - CHSAA Bulletin here
- Cross Country - Head Coaches: DJ Hummel and Lauren Hummel - CHSAA Bulletin here
The following fall sports season have been moved to the spring. This is called Season C. First practice is 3/1 (football is 2/22), and the first contest can happen on 3/4/21. We will open up registration for these sports on February 1, 2021.
- Gymnastics - Head Coach: Diane Clark. Gymnastics is a cooperative team at Mountain Range High School.
- Girls Volleyball - Head Coach: Nicole Coffey
- Boys Soccer - Head Coach: Anthony Romano
- Football - Head Coach: Corey Heinz
2018 Fall Highlights
Brynn Siles is ready to roll! Click HERE for the full story.
2017 Fall Highlights
Football: Legacy Hires Heinz As Head Coach (BOCO Preps)
Legacy boys soccer uses second-half goal to top Aurora Central in 5A's first round. 10/27/17
Denver Post - Community continues to rally around Legacy football playerwho sustained spinal cord injury at practice. 10/19/17
Legacy High School Boy's Soccer Team to compete for the State Title. First game is Thursday, October 26th at 6:00pm at the North Stadium. Click HERE to view the bracket. 10/23/17