Spring Sports Websites:
- Baseball - Head Coach: Ty Giordano
- Girls Golf - Head Coach: Matthew Slott. New Website coming
- Girls Soccer - Head Coach: Luke Meadows
- Boys Diving - Head Coach: Susan Welsh
- Boys Swimming - Head Coach: Tony Helfrich
- Girls Tennis - Head Coach: Laura Zlogar
- Track & Field - Head Coach: Nick Scott
Spring Sports Parent and Athlete Night
Friday March 1st, 2019, starting in the Auditorium at 6:30pm. Please ensure that all players and parents are here for this informative night.
Check-In Dates For All SPRING Sports Are As Follows:
- February 14th through February 20th. (8:00-11:30am, 12:30-3:00pm) (There is NO late athletic check in) - please know that there may be a wait line, so plan your time accordingly.
Forms are only available at the business window beginning Monday January 28th, 2019.
The Following Must Be Turned In At Athletic Check-In:
- Physical signed by a doctor-valid for one year. (If you did CAPS, you need to let us know so we can check our list). Acceptable physicals include: doctor’s signature on the authorization form, print out from doctor’s office, CAPS physical, CHSAA physical form. If you played a FALL sport, we will already have a copy of your physical - just remind us.
- CHSAA Student Eligibility and Anti-Hazing Information Form (1b)
- Emergency Information Card—Duplicate, cannot download
- If you are transferring to Legacy, you must complete and turn in CHSAA Form 9. Participation is based on approval from CHSAA.
- If you are a student attending another school but will be participating with Legacy, you need to complete CHSAA form 7.
- All Athletes must complete the ArbiterAthlete profile.
**All portions on the forms must be signed and dated by both the athlete and the parent.**
Participation Fees for the 2018-2019 school year is $150 per season; ($300 maximum per year). Private, charter, home-school, or out of district shall be charged an additional $75.00 fee.
Participation fees MUST be paid at the time of check-in. Save time and pay Athletic Fees online in advanced at payforit.net. (You must still attend athletic check-in to turn in required forms).
Absolutely NO participation is allowed (practice or competition) until Athletic Check-In is complete and fees are paid in full. Any discrepencies must be worked out with the Athletic Director only.
Information regarding camps or open gym workouts can be obtained from each head coach. Contact information may be found on the Legacy website.