As we approach the holiday break and school is not in session, and you need immediate assistance, you may access support via this link at 211 Colorado and/or the state’s crisis hotline at 1-800-273-8255. Again, we appreciate your partnership as we move through these challenging times, and we are here to support our students and your family.
During this time of Remote Learning, please contact the appropriate Dean via email and we will respond to you within 24 hours. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
Here is the link to Safe to Tell.
- Catherine Goodell
- Anthony (AJ Rubio)
- Samantha Bremmer
- Elizabeth Hanlon
- Angel Torres-Rivera
- Chris Terry
- Kim GlennWilson (720) 972-6716
- Betty Dannenberg (720) 972-6717
School Resource Officer
- Officer Meredith Durham (720) 972-6762
- Kirsten Blunt
Dean's Office Mission
Prepare students for the future with life-long learning skills
Make a difference for students in an educational arena in terms of safety and positive role model
We commit to the items below to accomplish our goals:
- Follow through with questions on consistency in terms of discipline.
- Teach appropriate behaviors through modeling.
- Continually improve our communication (with each other / our students).
- Following the matrix and plan set forth in previous meetings.
- Developing positive rapport with all students.
- Being a "lifeguard" for Legacy High School students while in our care.
Resources for parents and students