8th Grade Information Night (Virtual)
8th Grade Information Night is Going Virtual!
Legacy High School will be hosting a virtual information night on Monday, March 8th. Though we will not be able to meet you all in person, we have designed a night that will allow you to learn more about Legacy and the high school experience.
Each family will have an opportunity to join us for a virtual, live meeting; this will be followed by time for “Exploration Sessions.” During this exploration time, you will have a variety of options:
- Go on our virtual school tour
- Meet teachers in each content area
- Check in with counselors about course request questions
- Watch videos created by each of our clubs / activities / athletics
In order to best meet everyone’s needs, we would request that you join the sessions by your 8th grade child’s last name.
Last names A - L:
- Live Webinar: 6 - 7 p.m.
Exploration Sessions: 7 - 8 p.m.
- You will receive links to the exploration sessions during the live webinar from 6-7.
Last name M - Z:
- Live Webinar: 7 - 8 p.m.
Exploration Sessions: 8 - 9 p.m.
- You will receive links to the exploration sessions during the live webinar from 7-8.
As a reminder the course selection window is currently open and closes on March 9th. Students should go to Infinite Campus from their Dashboard to select their elective and alternate courses for next year. More information (including a video tutorial) can be found here.
We look forward to seeing you (virtually, of course!) on Monday night.
The Legacy High School Administrative Team