Announcements for February 7, 2023
- Do you want to become a published writer? Writer's Club is working on pieces to submit for publication this semester and would love to have you join! We meet in B105 every Monday after school and are working on our pieces to send out into the literary world. If this sounds like something you'd like to be part of, email Mr. Boettcher, or simply show up Monday afternoons! Hope to see you there!
- Bonjour! The French club is doing a sweetheart sale from February 7th- February 13th all delivered on the 14th. A rose and note for 3$ and a rose, note, and candies for 5$. for a friend or someone who’s more! Come by the cafeteria/commons during your lunch hours! Cash only please!
- Have you seen the "Share Cart" by the front of the commons? If you have an unwrapped, uneaten prepackaged food or an uneaten piece of fruit please feel free to leave it in the appropriate bin! Students who want the extra fruit/packaged item are welcome to check the bins and take what they want!
- Congratulations to the Legacy Chess Club, they took home first place overall Saturday in the Summit School of Chess Scholastic Tournament, with a number of players earning trophies for top 5 finishes!
- Congratulations to our 2022-2023 Girls Swim Team as they are Front Range League Champions in back to back years.
- Congratulations to the members of Legacy's Model United Nations who who competed this weekend at CU Boulder. You represented our school with thoughtfulness and integrity!
- Registration for Spring Sports opens today February 6th! You can register on the athletic website and make payment on payforit.net. If you have any questions please come to the business window.
- Attention juniors: The deadline for registering for the SAT with Essay is next week on February 16th. The list of students who have registered for the SAT with Essay is posted at the counseling office doors; please check it out to make sure it’s accurate!
- Seniors! Josten's will be here from 10:30-1:30 on Monday February 13th and Tuesday February 14th to deliver tankards and announcements. They will be located in the A Hallway next to the west doors by the commons. Please make sure to come by to pick up your order!
- Interested in playing chess with other Legacy students? Interested in competing in chess tournaments? Stop by chess club on Wednesday afternoons 1:00 p.m. in F202, the orchestra room for Chess Club. All levels are welcome!
- Seniors! Have you received a scholarship from a college or institution? The counseling department would love to know about it! Please fill out the scholarship form found in the Class of 2023 News and Notes which is located on the Legacy homepage, under Resources, then Senior Info. Scroll down to find the form under the Scholarships Section.
- Students: if you would like to speak to your counselor about credit recovery to get back on track, please set up an appointment with your counselor for anytime AFTER February 12th. Counselors are focusing on course selection for the next two weeks. Thank you!
- Attention all juniors! On April 12th, all juniors will be taking the SAT. You also have the option to take the SAT with an essay, which some schools require. Please see the email sent to you and your parents for more information. The window to add the essay to your SAT registration is from January 17th- February 16th
- Please make sure you have your Student ID on you at all times. If you no longer have your ID please go to the bookkeeper's window and the cost is $5. You may bring your receipt to Student relations and we will issue you a new ID. ID's will be issued on Tuesday's & Thursday's.